Skip to main content

Why I Started Yummy Artsy to Help Toddlers Worldwide (Even Without Kids of My Own)

 Why I Started Yummy Artsy to Help Toddlers Worldwide


I don't have kids of my own.


But I have always loved helping little ones. Watching a 2-year-old try to say how they feel, but not having the words, broke my heart. They cry, they throw, they go silent — not because they are naughty, but because they don't know how to say "I feel sad" or "I feel angry."


That's why I started Yummy Artsy.


Yummy Artsy is my little corner on the internet where I create calm worksheets and eBooks for toddlers aged 2-4. Everything is autism-friendly, sensory-friendly, and made with love. No pressure, no loud colors, no overwhelm — just gentle tracing, soft shapes, and calm learning.




Why tracing?


I noticed many toddlers learn best when their hands are busy. When they trace a word like "happy" with a crayon, they start to connect the feeling in their chest with the word on the paper. For autistic toddlers and kids with speech delay, this hands-on method is even more powerful. It is quiet. It is predictable. It feels safe.


My first pack is called "9 Emotions Tracing Worksheets." It includes simple sheets like "I feel happy," "I feel angry," "I feel scared." Kids can scribble, trace, and talk about the feeling with their grown-up. I made it for calm mornings and peaceful bedtimes.


I may not be a mom, but I am someone who cares deeply about children. I want every little star around the world to have tools to name their big feelings. If my worksheets can help one family have a calmer morning, then Yummy Artsy has done its job.


All my worksheets are printable and instant download, so moms from the USA, UK, Australia, and everywhere can use them tonight.


Ready for calmer mornings?


Get the full 9 emotions tracing pack HERE

Instant download. Print tonight. 9 pages of calm learning for 2-4yo.


Thank you for being here and supporting my small dream.


With love,

Yummy Artsy 🌙💜

Creator of calm worksheets & eBooks for 2-4yo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Discover the Magic of 100% Pure Cold Pressed Vegan Black Seed Oil for Your Beauty Routine!

  Looking to elevate your skincare, haircare, and overall self-care game? Look no further! Introducing the versatile and potent 100% Pure Cold Pressed Vegan Black Seed Oil. This natural elixir has been treasured for centuries for its remarkable benefits, and now you can experience its wonders firsthand. **What Makes Black Seed Oil So Special?** Extracted from the seeds of the Nigella Sativa plant, black seed oil boasts a rich history steeped in traditional medicine and beauty rituals. Packed with essential nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids, this oil is a powerhouse of goodness for your skin, hair, and body. **Benefits for Skin:** - Moisturizes and nourishes dry skin, leaving it soft and supple. - Helps reduce the appearance of blemishes and acne scars. - Soothes irritation and inflammation, making it ideal for sensitive skin types. - Fights free radicals with its antioxidant properties, promoting youthful-looking skin. **Benefits for Hair:** - Conditions and ...
Secure Your Travel Essentials with the Compact & Portable Smart Fingerprint Padlock In the ever-evolving landscape of travel and security, ensuring the safety of your belongings has never been more crucial. Whether you're a frequent traveler or an occasional adventurer, the Compact & Portable Smart Fingerprint Padlock offers a revolutionary solution to safeguard your suitcase and luggage with advanced anti-theft technology.  Key Features: **Keyless Convenience:**  Say goodbye to traditional keys and combination locks. With the Smart Fingerprint Padlock, access to your belongings is at your fingertips—literally. The biometric fingerprint sensor provides effortless unlocking in less than a second, eliminating the hassle of carrying keys or remembering combinations. **USB Rechargeable:**  Bid farewell to disposable batteries and bulky chargers. This padlock features a built-in rechargeable battery that can be conveniently powered up via USB, ensuring continuous prote...

Does pink Himalayan salt have any health benefits?

 Pink Himalayan Salt: Debunking the Health Benefits Hype Pink Himalayan salt has gained immense popularity in recent years, touted as a healthier alternative to regular table salt. Proponents claim it possesses numerous health benefits, ranging from improved respiratory health to better hydration and balanced pH levels. However, amidst the fervor surrounding this trendy ingredient, it's essential to separate fact from fiction and examine the scientific evidence behind these claims. **Origin and Composition** Himalayan salt is mined from the Khewra Salt Mine in Pakistan, situated at the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains. Its characteristic pink hue is attributed to trace minerals such as iron oxide, magnesium, potassium, and calcium. These minerals are also responsible for its slightly different taste compared to table salt. **Debunking the Health Claims** 1. **Nutrient Density**: While Himalayan salt does contain trace minerals, the amounts are minuscule compared to what you wo...